Aloha Prospective Parents,
We can still accept applications for the 2017-2018 classes, and we consider applications based on the date of receipt. We will accept applications until the class is full. This follows the schedule established by the Hawaii Association of Independent Schools.
(Click on these links for forms that you’ll need to print out for your processing:
- Current school’s Teacher Reference Form for grades 2-8.
- Current school’s Teacher Reference Form for Kindergarten and Grade 1 .
- PreSchool Online Application Form or download the PreSchool Application Form for preschool children.
- K-8 Online Application Form or download the K-8 Application Form for Kindergarten to Grade 8. (Kindergartners must be 5 years old by September 1.)
- State Health Requirements.
- Releasing Records from Current School Form
Begin processing your application online at:
- Please e-mail us if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can call (808) 488-0000.
- 2017-2018 Tuition, Preschool & Day Care Fee Schedules
- 2017-2018 School Calendar
- We help find tuition assistance for those with financial need, determined by the Tuition Aid Data Services (TADS):
- Tuition Assistance for PreSchool (Click Here for Preschool Tuition Assistance Information)
(We began processing the 2017-2018 applications January 15, 2017.
The first deadline was January 15, 2017 (for priority group #2).
The second deadline was March 1, 2017, (for priority group #3).
(Priority Group #1 consists of our currently enrolled students.)
Aloha in Christ,
Our Savior Lutheran School
98-1098 Moanalua Road
‘Aiea, Hawai’i 96701-4617
Office: (808) 488-0000 ext. 221