Aloha Prospective Parents,
We have begun accepting applications for the 2012-2013 classes, and
we'll consider applications based on the date of receipt.
We will send our first acceptance and wait-list letters March 15, 2012.
This follows the schedule established by the Hawaii Association of Independent Schools.
(Click on these links for forms that you'll need to print out for your processing:
1. Current school's Teacher Reference Form for grades 2-8.
2. Current school's Teacher Reference Form for Kindergarten and Grade 1 .
3. PreSchool Application Form for preschool children.
4. K-8 Application Form for Kindergarten to Grade 8. (Kindergarteners must be 5 years old by September 1.)
5. State Health Requirements.
6. Releasing Records from Current School Form
7. Choosing Tuition Payment Options (2 Pages)
or you can call (808) 488-0000 on the telephone.
(We will begin processing the 2012-2013 applications September 1, 2011.
The first deadline is December 15, 2011 (for priority group #2).
The second deadline is February 15, 2012, (for priority group #3).
Priority Group #1 consists of our currently enrolled students.)
Aloha in Christ,
Our Savior Lutheran School
98-1098 Moanalua Road
'Aiea, Hawai'i 96701-4617
We do give tuition assistance for those with financial need, determined by the Tuition Aid Data Services (TADS):
Tuition Assistance Application Process Online
(Then, go to: https://www.tuitionaid.com/parents/default.asp. Our school code is 11040.)
Tuition Assistance for PreSchool
Go Back to Home Page